Youth Music Project employs professional music educators who teach group classes and private lessons in piano, guitar, ukulele, violin, bass, drums, vocals and rock band. Instructors typically work weekday afternoons and evenings, and Saturday morning and early afternoons, two to five days per week at YMP’s state-of-the-art facility in West Linn, Oregon. We offer competitive pay and a supportive work environment. YMP is an equal opportunity employer and candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
At this time all of our Instructor Positions are filled.
– Passionate about providing music education opportunities for underserved youth.
– At least two years of experience teaching music to children.
– Exceptional musicianship in piano, guitar, ukulele, bass, drums or vocal performance.
– Ability to work with both children and parents.
– Ability to pass a strict background check.
– Dependable transportation for work.
– Positive outlook and collaborative disposition.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.