Welcome to the Youth Music Project!
- Spring class registration is now CLOSED. Please call (503)616-5967 for details about select classes that have open spots.
- Summer music camps and workshops, and art camps registration is open now! Click on enroll to find a camp for you!
- Monday, April 27th: NEW! Summer group class registration opens
- March 23rd-28th: YMP is closed, there will be no classes, lessons or events
- March 16th-28th: No free weekly events (Clay Monday, Jam Tuesday, Karaoke Wednesday) will be held, these will resume March 30th
- Monday, May 25th: YMP is closed, there will be no classes, lessons or events in observance of Memorial Day
FREE WEEKLY EVENTS
- Open Clay Studio, Mondays 4 pm-6 pm
- Guitar & Ukulele Jam, Tuesdays 6:15 pm-7:05 pm
- Karaoke Sing-Along, Wednesdays 5 pm-6 pm
- These events will not be held the last two weeks of March (March 16th-18th, March 23rd-25th). They will resume the week of March 30th and continue through the spring
SPRING TERM DATES
- Monday, April 13th: Spring term classes begin
- Tuesday, May 5th: Parent Beer and Wine Mingle (7pm-8pm) Kids are welcome to attend and will participate in activities in the art studio
- Monday, May 25th: YMP closed in observance of Memorial Day
- Monday, June 8th: Last day of spring classes
- June 9th-June 13th: Spring term student concerts
SUMMER TERM DATES
- Summer camps and workshop registration open now! Enroll HERE
- Monday, April 27th: Summer group class registration opens
- Tuesday, June 23rd & Wednesday, June 24th: First day of summer group classes
- Tuesday, August 25th & Wednesday, August 26th: Last day of summer group classes
- Friday, August 28th: Summer student concerts
The Youth Music Project is a nonprofit music school with a mission of providing outstanding rock, pop, and country music education for youth by offering free or low cost lessons, free instrument use, and exceptional performance opportunities.
The Youth Music Project and the Meteor Lounge are located at 2015 8th Ave., West Linn, OR 97068
Youth Music Project’s Tax ID (EIN): 46-0923905
The Youth Music Project offers music lessons in West Linn to any and all students in the surrounding communities. Sliding scale music lesson scholarships are available for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch through their school district. Students can take group music classes or private music lessons in guitar, drums, electric bass, fiddle, piano, ukulele, or vocal performance. Rock bands are also available for students starting in 4th grade. Preschool and toddler music classes are also available at the Youth Music Project with our professional music instructors. To compliment our music classes, students are also invited to participate in art classes in West Linn. Art classes are taught by our artist in residence, Mary Kirby, through various mediums including clay. Art scholarships are available through the Youth Music Project.