Welcome to the Youth Music Project!
- Summer music camps and workshops, and art camps registration is open now! Click on enroll to find a camp for you!
- Monday, May 4th: NEW! Summer group class registration OPEN! Click here to enroll
- Monday, May 25th: YMP is closed, there will be no classes, lessons or events in observance of Memorial Day
- Monday June 15th-Saturday June 20th: YMP is closed, there will be no classes, lessons or events
FREE WEEKLY EVENTS
- Open Clay Studio, Mondays 4 pm-6 pm
- Guitar & Ukulele Jam, Tuesdays 6:15 pm-7:05 pm
- Karaoke Sing-Along, Wednesdays 5 pm-6 pm
SPRING TERM DATES
- Tuesday, May 5th: Parent Beer and Wine Mingle (7pm-8pm) Kids are welcome to attend and will participate in activities in the art studio
- Monday, May 25th: YMP closed in observance of Memorial Day
- Monday, June 8th: Last day of spring classes
- June 9th-June 13th: Spring term student concerts
SUMMER TERM DATES
- Summer camps and workshop registration open now! Enroll HERE
- Monday, May 4th: Summer group class registration opens
- Monday, June 15th: Summer group registration closes
- Tuesday, June 23rd & Wednesday, June 24th: First day of summer group classes
- Tuesday, August 25th & Wednesday, August 26th: Last day of summer group classes
- Friday, August 28th and Saturday, August 29th: Summer student concerts
The Youth Music Project is a nonprofit music school with a mission of providing outstanding rock, pop, and country music education for youth by offering free or low cost lessons, free instrument use, and exceptional performance opportunities.
The Youth Music Project and the Meteor Lounge are located at 2015 8th Ave., West Linn, OR 97068
Youth Music Project’s Tax ID (EIN): 46-0923905
The Youth Music Project offers music lessons in West Linn to any and all students in the surrounding communities. Sliding scale music lesson scholarships are available for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch through their school district. Students can take group music classes or private music lessons in guitar, drums, electric bass, fiddle, piano, ukulele, or vocal performance. Rock bands are also available for students starting in 4th grade. Preschool and toddler music classes are also available at the Youth Music Project with our professional music instructors. To compliment our music classes, students are also invited to participate in art classes in West Linn. Art classes are taught by our artist in residence, Mary Kirby, through various mediums including clay. Art scholarships are available through the Youth Music Project.