How do I qualify?

To qualify for Tuition Assistance, submit one of the following types of documentation:

  1. A current free or reduced lunch award letter
  2. A current SNAP benefits award letter
  3. The most-recent tax return (must show income and size of household)
Leave a reply

Leave Your Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *